What are the requirements for a three star hotel? Join Star Solutions to find out in a detailed
Equipment of 3-star hotel for room accommodations like?
- Depending on the infrastructure, the organization and business of the hotel, which require a minimum of 20 to 50 rooms.
- For a single bed room must have a minimum area of 14m2.
- For 01 double bed room or 02 twin bed room must have a minimum area of 18m2.
- Restrooms required area: 4m2
- Bedding set must conform to the standard, mattress is 10cm thick with outer gauge, pillow cover, window must have two layers (thin layer and thick layer)
- Equipped with refrigerator (50l), TV and air conditioning;
- Desk lamps, phones, ceiling lights must have and use well.
- Pure water purifier, cigarette ashtray, glass drinking water.
- On the door must have magic eye, safety pins, doorbell, hotel slippers, laudry bag or rattan basket in the room.
- Leather cover guide for hotel rules, telephone and television guide, service provided at the hotel with a list price
- Guest welcome time and promotional policy, envelope letter, pen paper.
Equipment in the restaurant, bar at 3 stars hotel
For hotels with 3 star standards, there must be a system of restaurants and bars that meet the following criteria:
- There are 01 Asian and European restaurants.
- There is 01 bar.
- Seats must meet 80% of the number of beds at the hotel.
- Separate toilets for men and women.
- Full tables, chairs, utensils and dining utensils.
- Refrigerators and equipment, utensils, drinks (in the breakfast area)
- Sinks for dining utensils.
- Drainage system;
- Toiletries and cleaning solution;
- Bin must have a lid to ensure hygiene;
- Ensure good lighting or illumination;
- Good ventilation.
What is a 3 star hotel kitchen area?
Facilities for 3-star hotel in the kitchen area include:
- Design wall flat, waterproof, ceramic tiles 2 meters high.
- Flat, no false ceiling design.
- Flat flooring, paving non-slip, easy to clean.
- Pre-processing and cold-processing areas are separated.
- The room is well insulated, preventing the smell of the kitchen and dining room.
- Has separate bin, must hygienic.
- There are emergency exits and good ventilation.
- There is a separate bathroom for the kitchen staff.
- Having warehouses for preservation of raw materials, foodstuffs and spare parts.
Equipment required for 3 star hotels in other areas
- Air conditioning in public areas, bedrooms.
- Hot and cold water filter system can be used directly in public places.
- There are refrigerators in rooms, bedrooms.
- There are lifts for customer service and staff to facilitate the up and down.
- There is a bath towel, a hotel bathrobe .
In addition to the standard equipment of 3 star hotel above, there are many other criteria that 3-star hotel much focus such as: quality of service guests, the service attitude of staff, furniture consumption depreciation hotel … We hope that through posts, you will have more useful information for the construction and purchase of equipment for 3-star hotel.
For further information on equipment and prices, please contact us via Hotline: 094.76.11111. For advice and quotation of hotel equipment in fast and best price!