Opportunity to orient career, seek business opportunities with experts, alumni successful startup and representatives of prestigious universities.
- Want to pursue tourism – restaurants – hotels – cuisine?
- Want to study in famous universities in tourism – restaurants – hotels – cuisine?
- Are you wondering about the actual job after graduation?
- You do not know which school, which country suits you?
- Are you a travel service business – restaurant – hotel – cuisine want to be oriented, listening to advice from reputable experts?
Find answers at the Tourism Conference – restaurant – hotel – cuisine in Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh.
Tourism Seminar in Da Nang
Time: 14:00, Saturday, March 10, 1818
Location: Minh Toan Galaxy Hotel, 306 2/9 Street, Hai Chau District.
Tourism Seminar in Ho Chi Minh City
Time: 9:00, Sunday, March 11, 1818
Venue: Metropole Convention Center, 216 Ly Chinh Thang Street, Ward 9, District 3.
Contact 1900 636990 or email: email@example.com to register now.
Travel – Restaurant – Hotel – Cusine: A story about customer service
Tourism – Restaurants – Hotels – Cusine is the industry “customer service” is extremely developed today. Even according to the World Bank report, these sectors have growth rates equal to or even higher than those in key industries such as oil and gas, food exports, automobile assembly.
According to the statistics of this organization, in 2016 tourism sector alone accounted for 10.2% of global GDP. At the same time, TOP 11 reached the high demand in the world.
The position of work that Tourism – restaurant – hotel – cuisine are in high demand (experts consultants in the tourism conference)
- Hotel management: banquet, conference, food management, reception, department room, resort, restaurant, spa, health care.
- Event management: weddings, concerts, festivals, sports, exhibitions, international trade.
- Administration: management, finance, human resources, public relations, marketing, sales.
Other positions: aviation, casino, amusement park, counseling, cuisine, education, real estate …
Opportunity to listen and share with the experts
This seminar is also a talk, sharing and answers with the leading experts, former students successful startup and representatives of the world’s top universities have many business experience in the tourism industry – restaurant – hotel – cusine. In particular, it can be mentioned:
Dr. K.Thirumaran – Famous Lecturer of James Cook University of Singapore specializing in tourism, restaurants, hotels. He is also the co-chair of World Destinations 2018 – a conference on luxury education and industry held in Bangkok, editorial board member of the Asian Travel Research Review and the Journal of Tropical Psychology. Dr. K.Thirumaran is well-known to many people in the industry who are experienced in many fields such as hotels, airlines, banking, financial advisors, etc.
He has worked for: Singapore Airlines, American Express Financial Advisors, Iowa State Bank, Trust Company, Informatics Pte. Ltd., Hallmark Aviation Services, Delgro Comfort Pte. Ltd.’s former subsidiary, Singapore Sightseeing Tour East Pte Ltd., Marriott Dining Services.
Mr. Pham Xuan Quyet
Mr. Pham Xuan Quyet – Former student of Newcastle University, UK and Sunway University, Malaysia. He used to manage My Le Hotel – Vung Tau. Xuan Quyet is currently working at Agritour Vietnam and is also a lecturer at Ba Ria – Vung Tau University. He is the owner of Cafe Annam and Ricco. Not only that, he is also an advisor to the Sandhya Maarga Hotel Institute in Malaysia.
Representatives of leading universities in the world
In addition, this conference also brings together representatives of prestigious schools around the world in the fields of tourism – restaurants – hotels – cusine.
- Le Cordon Bleu Institute (France, Australia, Malaysia, New Zealand) – Top 10 schools of cuisine, restaurants, the world’s best hotels
- César Ritz Academy, Switzerland – Top 24 Hotel Management Schools in the World
- CAA Academy, Switzerland – Opportunity to work and study directly with Michelin 2 Chef
- IHTTI – Switzerland’s leading hotel management and management
- HIM Academy, Switzerland – Top 50 Global Hotel Hospitality Training Schools
- Washington State University, USA – Top 10 Restaurant Schools, Best American Hotel
- NHL Stenden University – No. 1 in the Netherlands for training restaurants, hotels, entertainment
- Sunway University, Malaysia – Outstanding title in the training program
- James Cook University – Singapore’s first recognized EduTrust Star
- SHATEC Academy, Singapore – Partners of Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, USA, UK …